VINTAGE TOOLS & APPLIANCES
1. You may enter the apartment anytime after 15.00 on the day of arrival. Please vacate the apartment before 11.00 on your day of departure.
2. Before arrival it is essential that you complete your online check-in. Until you have done so, you cannot recieve your entry code. The appropriate link will be sent via Whatsapp along with instructions for use.
3. Make every effort to use resources wisely. Water is an extremely precious commodity, especially in a dry region like southern Spain. Please do not waste energy by leaving heating or air conditioning units running when you leave the apartment.
4. Smoking anywhere on the property is strictly prohibited.
5. Please respect the hours during which others may be sleeping, be they other guests or neighbours in the village (especially 22.00-08.00 hours).
Don’t forget that in Spain many people take a siesta between 15.00 and 17.00, especially in summer.
6. Loss of an entry card will automatically lead to a €25 charge. If it is necessary to replace a lost card or enable entry between 22.00 and 09.00, a charge of €50 will apply.
7. Please ensure you do not leave your entry card in the apartment when you leave. A charge of €20 will be made to retrieve the card in this eventuality.
8. Guests are responsible for their own property. The owners and management of Aguas de Viznar accept no responsibility for theft or loss of personal ítems during your stay.
9. It is essential to leave the apartment in the same general condition and order in which you found it, making sure to take all rubbish with you (rubbish and recycling facilities can be found at the bottom of the street on the left).