COMMERCIAL POLICY, CONDITIONS OF USE, PAYMENTS AND REFUNDS
- Company name: Obilandes Proyecto Rural s.l.
- Su CIF: B18761825
- Physical Address: Manuel Díaz Campo Cebas, s/n – 18816-Castril (Granada)
- Activity: Tourist accommodation and other short-stay accommodation.
- Email adddress: email@example.com
- Purpose of Website: Promotion and rental of tourist accommodation.
- Website of Obilandes Proyecto Rural s.l. (onwards Aguas de Víznar or ADV): aguasdeviznar
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Responsible for the treatment
Contact details of the person in charge: Ilaria Greco Antivalle (Obilandes Proyecto Rural s.l.)
Contact E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
DATA PROTECTION; YOUR RIGHTS
How to exercise your rights: You can send a written communication to: Aguas de Víznar, Plaza de las Escobas, 1, 18179-Víznar (Granada) or to the email address indicated in the heading of this legal notice, including in both cases a photocopy of your ID or other similar identification document, to request the exercise of the following rights:
- Right to request access to personal data: you can ask Aguas de Víznar (ADV) if this company is processing your data.
- Right to request a rectification (in case of error).
- Right to request the limits to the treatment of data, in which case said data will only be kept by ADV for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to oppose the treatment: ADV will stop processing the data in the manner indicated, unless for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims they must continue to be processed.
- Right to data portability: if you want your data to be processed by another firm, ADV will facilitate the portability of your data to the new person in charge.
- Right to delete the data: unless legally required, they will be deleted after confirmation.
Models, forms and more information about your rights: Official website of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection
Possibility of withdrawing consent: in the event that you have granted consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
How to complain to the Control Authority: SIf you consider that there is a problem with the way in which ADV is handling your data, you can address your complaints to the ADV Security Manager (indicated above) or to the data protection authority that corresponds, in this case the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Right to access or cancellation of your personal details
At all times you will have the right to review, recover, anonymize and/or delete, totally or partially, the data stored on the Website. You just have to send an email to email@example.com and request it.
Conservation of data
Disaggregated data: The disaggregated data will be kept without a period of deletion.
Customer data: The period of conservation of personal data will vary depending on the service. In any case, it will be the minimum necessary, and can be maintained until:
- 4 years: Law on Violations and Sanctions in the Social Order (obligations regarding affiliation, registrations, cancellations, contributions, payment of salaries…); Arts. 66 et seq. General Tax Law (accounting books…)
- 5 years: Art. 1964 Civil Code (personal actions without special term)
- 6 years: Art. 30 Commercial Code (accounting books, invoices…)
- 10 years: Art. 25 Law for the Prevention of Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing
User data uploaded to Aguas De Viznar in pages/profiles of social networks: From the moment the user offers his consent until he withdraws it.
Privacy and data security
Aguas de Víznar undertakes to use the data, to respect its confidentiality and to use it in accordance with its purpose, as well as to comply with its obligation to save it and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data.
You guarantee that the personal data provided through the forms are true, and you are obliged to communicate any changes to them.
Likewise, it guarantees that all the information provided corresponds to your real situation, that it is up-to-date and accurate. In addition, you must keep your data updated at all times, being solely responsible for the inaccuracy or falsity of the data provided and the damages that may be caused by this to Obilandes Proyecto Rural s.l. as the owner of aguasdeviznar.com, or to third parties due to the use of said data.
Aguas de Víznar adopts reasonably adequate security measures to detect the existence of viruses, brute force attacks and code injections.
NHowever, you must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and that, therefore, Aguas de Víznar cannot guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in computer systems (software and hardware) of the User or in their electronic documents and files contained therein.
Despite this, to try to guarantee the security and privacy of your personal data, Aguas de Víznar dhas an active security surveillance system that reports each user activity and possible breaches in the security of user data. If any breach is detected, Aguas de Víznar undertakes to inform users within a maximum period of 72 hours.
WHAT USER INFORMATION DO WE EMPLOY AND HOW DO WE USE IT?
All the products and services offered on the Aguas de Víznar website refer to contact forms, comment forms and forms to make user registrations and/or purchase orders.
This website always requires the prior consent of users to process their personal data for the purposes indicated. You have the right to revoke your prior consent at any time.
Registration of activities, data treatment
Website and hosting: Aguas de Víznar has an SSL TLS v.1.2 encryption that allows the safe sending of personal data through standard type contact forms, hosted on the servers that Aguas de Víznar has hired from La Trama Digital
Data collected through the web: The personal data collected will be processed automatically and incorporated into the corresponding files owned by Aguas de Víznar.
- We will receive your IP, which will be used to verify the origin of the message in order to offer you information, protection against SPAM comments and to detect possible irregularities (for example: opposite parties of the same case write on the website from the same IP), as well as data related to your ISP.
- Likewise, you can provide us with your information through email and other means of communication indicated in the contact section.
The data is stored on the servers of La Trama Digital
User registration: They are not allowed unless expressly requested.
Purchase form To access the products and services offered in Bookings, the user has a reservation form subject to the contracting conditions specified in our commercial policy where contact and payment information will be required.
The data is stored on RuralGest servers
We collect information about you. during the payment process in our store. This information may include, and not only this, your name, address, email, telephone, payment details and others necessary to process your orders. The management of this data allows us to:
- Send you important information about your account/order/service.
- Respond to your requests, complaints and reimbursement requests.
- Process payments and prevent fraudulent transactions.
- Set up and manage your account, provide customer and technical support, and verify your identity.
Additionally, we may also collect the following information::
- Location and traffic data (including IP address and browser) if you place an order, or if we need to estimate taxes and shipping costs based on your location.
- Product pages visited and content viewed while your session is active.
- Your comments and product reviews if you choose to leave them.
- Essential cookies to keep track of the contents of your cart while your session is active.
- Your account email and password to allow you to access your account, if you have one.
- If you create an account we save your name, address and telephone number, to use them in your future orders.
Email: Our email service provider is La Trama Digital
Instant messaging: Aguas de Víznar does not provide services through instant messaging, such as WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger or Line.
Payment service providers: Through Aguas de Víznar, you can access, through links, third-party websites, such as Redsys to make payments for products purchased from Aguas de Víznar. At no time does Aguas de Víznar staff have access to the bank details (for example, credit card number) that you provide to said third parties.
- Presence in networks: Aguas de Víznar has profiles in some of the main social networks on the Internet.
- Purpose and legitimacy: The treatment that Aguas de Víznar will carry out with the data within each of the aforementioned networks will be, at most, that which the social network allows for corporate profiles. Thus, Aguas de Víznar may inform, when the law does not prohibit it, its followers by any means that the social network allows about its activities, presentations, offers, as well as provide personalized customer service.
- Extraction of data: In no case will Aguas de Víznar extract data from social networks, unless the user’s consent is obtained promptly and expressly to do so.
- Rights: When, due to the very nature of social networks, the effective exercise of the follower’s data protection rights is subject to the modification of his or her personal profile, Aguas de Víznar will help and advise you for this purpose in the measure of your possibilities.
Processors outside the EU
- Social networks. Aguas de Víznar makes use of the American social networks Facebook and Instagram, to whom an international transfer of analytical and technical data is made in relation to the website being on their servers in which Aguas de Víznar processes the data that, through them, users, subscribers or navigators deliver to the firm Aguas de Víznar or share with it.
From the moment you register as a user on this website, Aguas de Víznar has access to: User name and email, IP address, postal address, DNI/CIF and payment information. In any case, Aguas de Víznar reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, but informing, the presentation and configuration of the Aguas de Víznar website as well as this legal notice.
Commitments and obligations with our users
The access and/or use of Aguas de Víznar attributes the condition of user to the user, accepting, from this very moment, fully and without any reservation, this legal notice in relation to certain services and contents of Aguas de Víznar.
When using Aguas de Víznar, the user undertakes not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of Aguas de Víznar or third parties or that could damage, disable or overload the Aguas de Víznar portal or that prevented, in any way, the normal use of Aguas de Víznar.
What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a harmless file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which they use their equipment.
Thus, there are cookies that obtain information related to the number of pages visited, the city to which the IP address from which it is accessed is assigned, the number of new users, the frequency and recidivism of visits, the time of visit, the browser, the operator or the type of terminal from which the visit is made.
What IS NOT a cookie?
It is not a virus, nor a trojan, nor a worm, nor spam, nor spyware, nor does it open pop-up windows.
What information does a cookie store?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or bank details, photographs, your ID or personal information, etc. The data they save is of a technical nature, personal preferences, content customization, etc.
The web server does not associate you as a person but your web browser. In fact, if you regularly browse with Internet Explorer and try browsing the same website with Firefox or Chrome, you will see that the website does not realize that it is the same person because it is actually associating the browser, not the person.
What happens if I disable cookies?
To understand the scope that deactivating cookies can have, we show you some examples:
- You will not be able to share content from this website on Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
- The website will not be able to adapt the contents to your personal preferences, as is often the case in online stores.
- Reservations: It will be impossible for you to make reservations online, they will have to be made by phone or by email.
- It will not be possible to customize your geographic preferences such as time zone, currency or language.
- The website will not be able to perform web analytics on visitors and web traffic, which will make it difficult for the website to be competitive.
- The web will not be able to know if it is a human or an automated application that publishes spam.
What types of cookies are there?
- Among the types of cookies according to the entity that manages the equipment or domain from which the cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Mandatory cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself, but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as proprietary cookies.
This site may also host web beacons (also known as web bugs). Web beacons are usually small, visible or invisible, pixel-by-pixel images placed within the source code of a site’s web pages. Web beacons serve and are used in a similar way to cookies.
In addition, web beacons are often used to measure the traffic of users who visit a web page and to be able to extract a pattern of the users of a site. More information about web beacons is available on Wikipedia
Third party cookies
In some cases, we share anonymous or aggregate information about visitors to this site with third parties such as advertisers, sponsors, or auditors for the sole purpose of improving our services.
All these processing tasks will be regulated according to legal regulations and all your rights in terms of data protection will be respected in accordance with current regulations.
- How Google uses the data it collects on websites
What types of cookies are used on this website?
When accessing the Aguas de Víznar website, we inform you that if you continue browsing, various own and third-party cookies corresponding to web analytics will be installed (for example: Google Analytics or similar tools) to help the website analyze the use that you make of the website and improve its usability, but in no case are they associated with data that could identify you.
The data they save is of a technical nature, personal preferences, content customization, etc. The web server does not associate you as a person but your web browser.
This website uses its own and third-party cookies to ensure that you have a better browsing experience, can share content on social networks, leave comments and to obtain statistics from our users.
As a user, you can refuse the processing of data or information by blocking these cookies through the appropriate settings on your browser.
You can change your browser settings to notify you of the receipt of cookies on your device or disable the ability to store such cookies on your device if you wish.
You can even review your cookie preferences on this website right now by clicking the black button with a cogwheel in the bottom right corner.
The following list is included below, solely as an example, with identification of the most relevant cookies used on this website, as well as whether they are necessary or from third parties (and identification of the third party contracted or whose services have been decided to use) and their purpose.
_icl_visitor_lang.js y _icl_current_admin_language
Temporales: 1 día. Necesaria. Recuerda el idioma utilizado por el usuario que accede a la web (WPML). Más información
Persistente: 1 año. Necesaria. Está cookie propia se encarga de gestionar la selección del idioma por parte del usuario para así recordar su preferencia en futuros accesos (WPML). Más información
Temporal: Sesión. Necesaria. Prueba de redireccionamiento del navegador (WPML). Más información
Temporal: Sesión. Necesaria. Cookie que comprueba si el navegador tiene las cookies activadas. Más información
Persistente: 1 año. Necesaria. Cookie de WordPress que almacena información de los comentarios en los artículos. Más información
gdpr[consent-types] y gdpr[allowed-cookies]
Persistente: 1 año. Necesarias. Estas cookies se usan para saber si ha dado su consentimiento para el cumplimiento del RGPD. Más información
Persistente: 2 años. De terceros. Cookie de Google Analytics, se usa para generar datos sobre el uso de la web por los usuarios. Más información
Temporal: Sesión. De terceros. Cookie de Google Analytics, se usa para generar datos sobre el uso de la web por los usuarios. Más información
Temporal: Sesión. De terceros. Cookie de Google Analytics, se usa para controlar la tasa de peticiones. Más información
Persistente: 1 año. De terceros. Utilizada por la pasarela de pago Stripe al realizar un pago con tarjeta de crédito o débito. Más información
Temporal: Sesión. De terceros. Utilizada por la pasarela de pago Stripe al realizar un pago con tarjeta de crédito o débito. Más información
Temporal: 2 días. Necesaria. Utilizada para gestionar sus compras. Mas información<
Temporal. Sesión. Necesaria. Utilizada para gestionar sus compras. Mas información
Temporal: Sesión. Necesaria. Utilizada para gestionar sus compras. Mas información
Persistente: 1 año. De terceros. Administran la gestión del acceso a la web y el despliegue de imágenes en GADWP. Mas información
Persistente: 1 año. De terceros. Administra la gestión del acceso a la web y el despliegue de imágenes en GADWP. Mas información
Persistente: 1 año. De terceros. Administra la gestión del acceso a la web y el despliegue de imágenes en GADWP. Mas información
Temporal: Sesión. Necesaria. Esta cookie es esencial para el funcionamiento de la web. Identifica al usuario y guarda en el servidor las variables de sesión. Mas información
Currently this website links to our Facebook and Instagram accounts with their corresponding cookies:
- Facebook cookie, as provided in its Cookies Policy
- Instagram Cookie, as provided in its Cookies Policy
How are cookies managed?
Since cookies are normal text files, they can be explored with most text editors or word processing programs. You can click on a cookie to open it.
Below is a list of links on how to view cookies in different browsers. If you use another browser, consult the information about cookies in the browser itself. If you are using a mobile phone, please refer to the device manual for more information.
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647&topic=14666&ctx=topic
- Internet Explorer 8-10: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.00/es-ES/cookies.html
Cookie settings for the most popular browsers
Here’s how to access a particular Chrome browser cookie. Note: these steps may vary depending on the browser version:
- Go to Settings or Preferences through the File menu or by clicking the personalization icon that appears at the top right.
- You will see different sections, click the option Show advanced options.
- Go to Privacy, Content Settings.
- Select All cookies and site data.
- A list will appear with all the cookies ordered by domain. To make it easier for you to find the cookies of a certain domain, enter the address partially or completely in the Search cookies field.
- After carrying out this filter, one or several lines will appear on the screen with the cookies of the requested website. Now you only have to select it and press the X to proceed with its elimination.
To access the cookie settings of the Internet Explorer browser, follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Tools, Internet Options
- Click Privacy.
- Move the slider to set the level of privacy you want.
To access the cookie settings of the Firefox browser, follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Options or Preferences depending on your operating system.
- Click Privacy.
- Under History choose Use custom settings for history.
- Now you will see the option Accept cookies, you can activate or deactivate it according to your preferences.
PTo access the cookie settings of the Safari browser for OSX follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Preferences, then Privacy.
- In this place you will see the option Block cookies so that you can adjust the type of blocking you want to perform.
To access the cookie settings of the Safari browser for iOS, follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Settings, then Safari.
- Go to Privacy and Security, you will see the option Block cookies so that you can adjust the type of block you want to perform.
To access the browser’s cookie settings for Android devices, follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Launch the browser and press the Menu key, then Settings.
- Go to Security and Privacy, you will see the option Accept cookies so that you can activate or deactivate the box.
To access the browser’s cookie settings for Windows Phone devices, follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
- Open Internet Explorer, then More, then Configuration
- You can now enable or disable the Allow cookies box.
Do Not Track
Aguas de Víznar has adapted the Aguas de Víznar website to the Do Not Track standard to guarantee greater privacy to users who have activated this option in their browser.
If you have a browser that supports this protocol, you can activate it to avoid tracking by websites. In Google Chrome, for example, it’s in Settings > Advanced > Privacy and Security > Send a do-not-track request with your browsing traffic.
You can opt out of Google Analytics tracking by using this browser add-on provided by Google.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share them with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when required by law. to that effect. According to Google, it does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhered to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations.
Review your cookie preferences on this site
Once again, we remind you that you can always review your preferences regarding the acceptance, or not, of cookies on this website by clicking on the black button with a cogwheel that appears in the lower left corner.
LEGAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE CONTENT
Aguas de Víznar contains texts prepared for merely informative or informative purposes that may not reflect the current state of legislation or jurisprudence and that refer to general situations, so its content can never be applied by the user to specific cases.
The opinions expressed in them do not necessarily reflect the views of Aguas de Víznar.
The content of the articles published in Aguas de Víznar cannot be considered, in any case, a substitute for legal advice.
The user must not act on the basis of the information contained in Aguas de Víznar without first resorting to the corresponding professional advice.
Intellectual and industrial property rights
Through these General Conditions, no intellectual or industrial property rights are transferred to the Aguas de Víznar portal or to any of its component elements, and the User is expressly prohibited from reproducing, transforming, distributing, publicly communicating, making available to the public, extracting , reuse, forwarding or use of any nature, by any means or procedure, of any of them, except in cases where it is legally permitted or authorized by the owner of the corresponding rights.
The user knows and accepts that the entire website, containing without being exhaustive the text, images, designs, software, content (including structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of the same), audiovisual material and graphics, are protected by trademarks, copyrights and other registered legitimate rights, in accordance with international treaties to which Spain is a party and other property rights and laws of Spain.
In the event that a user or a third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights due to the introduction of certain content in Aguas de Víznar, they must notify Aguas de Víznar of said circumstance, indicating:
- Personal data of the interested owner of the rights allegedly infringed, or indicate the representation with which he acts in the event that the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party.
- Indicate the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location in Aguas de Víznar, the accreditation of the intellectual property rights indicated and an express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
Regulations and conflict resolution
The present conditions of use of Aguas de Víznar are governed in each and every one of its extremes by Spanish law. The language of writing and interpretation of this legal notice is Spanish.
This legal notice will not be filed individually for each user but will remain accessible via the Internet at Aguas de Víznar.
Users may submit to the Consumer Arbitration System of which Aguas de Víznar will form part to resolve any controversy or claim derived from this text or from any activity of Aguas de Víznar, except to resolve those conflicts that are caused by the development of an activity that requires association, in which case the user must contact the corresponding body of the appropriate bar association.
Users who have the status of consumers or users as defined by Spanish regulations and reside in the European Union, if they have had a problem with an online reservation made to Aguas de Víznar, to try to reach an out-of-court agreement, they can go to the Online Dispute Resolution Platform created by the European Union and developed by the European Commission under Regulation (UE) 524/2013.
As long as the user is not a consumer or user, and when there is no rule that requires otherwise, the parties agree to submit to the Courts and Tribunals of Huéscar, as this is the place where the contract is concluded, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may apply.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM USERS
The access and/or use of Aguas de Víznar, to whom the condition of User is carried out, accepting, from this very moment, fully and without any reservation, this legal notice, as well as the particular conditions that, if applicable, complement, in relation to certain services and contents of Aguas de Víznar.
The user is informed, and accepts, that access to Aguas de Víznar does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a commercial relationship with Aguas de Víznar. In this way, the user agrees to use the website, its services and contents without violating current legislation, good faith and public order.
The use of the website for illegal or harmful purposes, or that, in any way, may cause harm or prevent the normal functioning of the website is prohibited. Regarding the contents of this website, it is prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, unless authorized by its legitimate owners.
- Any violation of the rights of the provider or of the legitimate owners.
- Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
The pages of the Aguas de Víznar website may provide links to other own websites and content owned by third parties.
The sole purpose of the links is to provide the User with the possibility of accessing said links and getting to know our products, although Aguas de Víznar is not responsible in any case for the results that may be derived from the user by accessing said links.
The user who intends to establish any technical link device from his website to the Aguas de Víznar portal must obtain the prior written authorization of Aguas de Víznar.
The establishment of the link does not imply in any case the existence of relations between Aguas de Víznar and the owner of the site where the link is established, nor the acceptance or approval by Aguas de Víznar of its contents or services.
Other conditions of use of this website
The user undertakes to make diligent use of the website and the services accessible from it, in full compliance with the Law, good customs and this legal notice.
Likewise, it undertakes, except with prior, express and written authorization from Aguas de Víznar, to use the information contained on the website exclusively for your information, not being able to carry out, directly or indirectly, a commercial exploitation of the contents to which it has access.
This site stores a data file relating to the comments sent to this site.
You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This site, the associated domains and the ownership of the content belong to Obilandes Proyecto Rural s.l., CIF B18761825, with registered office at Manuel Díaz Campo Cebas, s/n – 18816-Castril (Granada), Spain.
This website may contain hyperlinks that lead to other web pages managed by third parties outside our organization. Aguas de Víznar does not guarantee nor is it responsible for the content that is included in said web pages.
Except for the express, prior and written authorization of Aguas de Víznar, the reproduction, except for private use, the transformation, and in general any other form of exploitation, by any procedure, of all or part of the contents of this site is strictly prohibited.
It is strictly forbidden to carry out, without the prior consent of Aguas de Víznar, any manipulation or alteration of this website.
Consequently, Aguas de Víznar will not assume any responsibility derived, or that could be derived, from said alteration or manipulation by third parties.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
Aguas de Víznar does not grant any guarantee nor is it responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that could be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the web or its services and contents;
- The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the contents;
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use or contrary to this Legal Notice;
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
Aguas de Víznar is not responsible under any circumstances for damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of this website.
European online dispute resolution platform
The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform that is available at the following link http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. Consumers will be able to submit their claims through the online dispute resolution platform.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
In general, the relations between Aguas de Víznar and the users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction.
We will always be reachable: Our contact
If any user has any questions about these legal conditions or any comments about the Aguas de Víznar portal, please contact email@example.com or use the contact form available on the website.
Acceptance and consent
In accordance with current legislation, Aguas de Víznar does not carry out SPAM practices, therefore it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user.
CONDITIONS OF USE, PAYMENTS AND REFUNDS
These contracting conditions govern the relationship between Aguas de Víznar and the users of its online store, which are provided through the website aguasdeviznar.com.
Aguas de Víznar is committed to transparency and clarity in commercial transactions carried out on this portal and to guaranteeing a space that is committed to the rights of users and clients, which is why we recommend that you read these terms carefully before completing your registration process buys.
These terms define the commercial conditions that govern the relationship between users and Aguas de Víznar, and will be binding from the moment any transaction is carried out on this website.
By virtue of the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), the following information is offered:
- Its corporate name is: Obilandes Proyecto Rural s.l. (hereinafter Aguas de Víznar)
- Its registered office is: Manuel Díaz Campo Cebas, s/n. 18816-Castril (Granada)
- Your CIF is: B18761825
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Its social activity is: Tourist accommodation and other short-stay accommodation.
- Purpose of the website: promotion and rental of tourist accommodation.
The user can only access and contract these services after reading and accepting these contracting conditions.
If you do not agree with any part of the terms, you will not be able to buy any of the products offered.
Aguas de Víznar reserves the right to modify or change these conditions at any time. If the modifications constitute a material change in the terms, Aguas de Víznar will notify you by publishing an announcement on the website.
1. MAKING YOUR RESERVATION.
1.1. In order to make a reservation you must be 18 years old and have the capacity to contract. You declare that the data and information you provide us are true and up-to-date.
1.2. You can make the reservation through our reservation page at aguasdeviznar.com or in person at our registered office, by sending us an email or by calling (+34) 647136120. Reservations that arrive in a manner other than those previously indicated.
1.3. By making your reservation you are making us an offer to purchase the products you have selected in accordance with these General Conditions.
1.4. Once your reservation is accepted, we will send you a confirmation by email which will also include the order number. The reservation confirmation will be effective from its sending. If we cannot process your reservation due to any incident, we will contact you by email or telephone.
1.5. To make a reservation through the website aguasdeviznar.com it is necessary, once you have all the required products in the basket, to continue the purchase reaching the selection screen of Payment Methods and Modification (if required) of the data billing.
1.6. Once the reservation is made, aguasdeviznar.com will send customers an email with the receipt of the reservation that will contain the summary of the purchase, as well as payment information, if applicable, and billing.
1.7. aguasdeviznar.com will send a physical receipt if requested. This receipt will be issued in the name of the individual or company that made the reservation, so customers must make sure to make it with the correct name.
2.1. The price of the products includes the corresponding VAT and will be the one indicated in your order and/or invoice. VAT payment will be paid by the customer.
3. PAYMENT OF YOUR RESERVATION/S THROUGH OUR ONLINE STORE.
3.1. You can pay your reservations by the payment systems that appear in the payment methods section of our reservations page.
• Secure payment by credit card through Redsys or Paypal
• Secure payment through Paypal
• Payment by bank transfer
3.2. We only accept payments in Euros.
3.3. If you pay by credit card, you must provide your credit card details at the time of placing your order. We only accept payments with secure cards in which your identity as the cardholder is authenticated according to the method established by your bank, through the secure electronic commerce service (“Verified by Visa” and “MasterCard SecureCode”).
4. CONTACT WITH Aguas de Víznar
You can contact us through:
– By mail to: Obilandes Proyecto Rural s.l.
Manuel Díaz Campo Cebas, s/n
18816-Castril (Granada) España.
– By email to: email@example.com
– By phone, calling the number: (+34) 647136120
When contacting us regarding a reservation you have made, you will need to provide your reservation number.
5. CONTENTS AND INFORMATION PROVIDED ON OUR WEBSITE.
5.1. Aguas de Víznar reserves the right to modify the commercial offer presented on the aguasdeviznar.com website (modification of products, prices, promotions and other commercial and service conditions) at any time.
5.2. Aguas de Víznar puts all reasonable means at its disposal to try to ensure that the information displayed on its website is true and without typographical errors. If any error of this type occurs, at all times beyond the control of Aguas de Víznar, it will be corrected immediately, as soon as it is detected. If the error occurs in any of the prices shown and a client has made a reservation, we will notify you of said error and the client or user will have the right to cancel your reservation at no cost to you. Sending an automatic reservation confirmation does not validate the conditions of an erroneous price.
5.3. The information presented on this website is in Spanish, English and Italian, including the formalization of the contract and all contractual information displayed and sent to consumers or users. In case of discrepancy between the versions, the wording in Spanish will prevail.
6. DATA PROTECTION.
By making a reservation you agree that we can store, process and use data obtained from your reservation form for the purpose of processing your order. By providing the email address or other personal data, a necessary requirement for the processing of your reservation, you give your permission for said addresses to be processed and also used to send promotional commercial communications, newsletters, or publicity for the products offered by aguasdeviznar.com. Aguasdeviznar.com puts at your disposal the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, so that you revoke the consent given.
7. FORCE MAJEURE.
We will do everything possible to fulfill the obligations derived from your reservation. However, we will not be liable for delay or non-performance if the delay or non-performance is due to force majeure. In case of delay, we will perform our obligations as soon as reasonably possible.
8. APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT JURISDICTION.
Any controversy arising from the interpretation or execution of the contract will be interpreted based on Spanish law. Likewise, for the resolution of any controversy, the parties, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, expressly submit to the Courts and Tribunals of Huéscar.